GRAND ISLE — Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.
Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.MORE IN Vermont NewsHINESBURG — A Burlington police officer has pleaded not guilty to a charge of domestic assault. Full StoryBERLIN — Police say a Barre woman was at fault in a fatal crash on Route 62 in early July. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed