GRAND ISLE — Vermont State Police say members of a church in Grand Isle safely escaped a fire that broke out in the basement during their services.
Authorities said the fire at the United Methodist Church started after a deep fryer was left unattended. It happened at about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The fire department extinguished the fire. There were no injuries.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — An executive with the owner of the mothballed Vermont Yankee nuclear plant sought to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed