Broken mirror results in chargeAugust 03,2014Busted car mirror
results in a charge
SAXTONS RIVER — A Bellows Falls man is charged with breaking the rear-view mirror on a woman’s car, police said.
Vermont State Police arrested Matthew Palmisano, 38, on a charge of unlawful mischief Wednesday after he allegedly broke the mirror while sitting in the car with its owner, Rachel Boulerice, 35.
Another passenger, Daniel Riendeau, 38, was charged Friday for violating his conditions of release by having contact with an unnamed woman who was also involved in the incident.
Police did not identify the other woman because she was involved in a prior domestic assault case.
Both Palmisano and Riendeau cited to appear in Brattleboro criminal court in September.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1618, English author, poet, soldier, adventurer Sir Walter Raleigh is beheaded for conspiring to overthrow King James I, but more likely to mollify offenses to Spain. His executioner has to implore him for silence.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1492, Italian explorer, admiral of the ocean sea, Christopher Columbus, sailing for the Spanish crown, 'discovers' Cuba; on this day in 1964, U.S. officials deny American involvement in bombing North Vietnam.
- Video: Fire engulfs house on Pine Street
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1936, Mrs. Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson, mistress of King Edward VIII, is granted her second divorce, enabling her to marry the king. The government, the Church of England and the London Times have another idea.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: V-2 No. 13, launched this day in 1946 from White Sands, New Mexico, takes first photographs of Earth from the edge of the planet's outer atmosphere; 1947: Walt Disney testifies before HUAC, names employees he says are communists.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont's brand discussed at Killington, state's attorney candidates Marc Brierre and Rose Kennedy profiled, Curtis reports about Rutland police chief's new job, and four arrested, charged for heroin, crack sales.