Being the Change: Create More Harmony in Yourself, with Others, and in the World. Learn how to “be the change” in how you communicate and interact with others and yourself
Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” But how can we actually do that on a daily basis? And not only out in the world but also with your kids, your partner, and your co-workers? Join us to learn how to “be the change” in how you communicate and interact with others and yourself—from the bedroom to the boardroom, from the dinner table with your kids to the thorny conversations many of us are having (or avoiding) in our communities, workplaces, and nation.
In this program, learn how to:
- Hold your own ground with compassion, even in the face of push-back.
- Be authentic and direct, while protecting future connection and trust.
- Self-manage your own reactions and de-escalate charged situation.
- Find common ground and “win-win” solutions.
- Foster shared understanding, mutuality, trust, and collaboration.
This program will interest anyone who wants more:
- Intimacy, authenticity, and trust in their relationships,
-Ease in speaking up with others, including those in positions of power and with different views,
- Authentic peace and harmony—for yourself, your family, and the world
Dian Killian, Ph.D., is the founder and lead trainer of Work Collaboratively, an internationally recognized leader in supporting managers and teams in working more effectively together with greater shared vision and harmony.
Dian is the author of Urban Empathy: True Life Adventures of Compassion on the Streets of New York and co-author of Connecting across Differences: How to Connect with Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere. A certified trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication and a certified life coach, Dian is passionate about the power of empathy.